The Virginia Society of Radiologic Technologists (VSRT) was organized in 1948 to serve Imaging and Radiation Science professionals throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. The organization provides educational and leadership opportunities for all professionally related modalities, including:
- Interventional Radiology Technologists
- Cardiovascular Technologists
- Computed Tomography Technologists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Radiation Therapists
- Quality Management Technologists
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- PACS and CIIP Professionals
- Radiologist Assistants
- Students of the Profession
The VSRT promotes the Imaging and Radiation Sciences, supports education, enhances quality patient care and promotes the welfare of Imaging Technologists and Therapists.
To provide a variety of quality resources and services for Imaging and Radiation Science professionals in the Commonwealth of Virginia.